We are looking for a Head of Service and Aftersales
Be in charge of building a new service organization
Use your experience as a leader to develop and execute new concepts for a service department with ambitious plans. You become part of the management team in a successful automation business and will collaborate with some of the largest global companies.
At EffiMat, we help our customers optimize their logistics and produce smarter. We do this by integrating our warehouse robots into their internal logistics flow and production lines. It is a business method that has so far placed our products at a large number of large reputable companies worldwide.
In order to continue to develop the business it is essential that we ensure high customer satisfaction and deliver outstanding customer experiences. Therefore, in the future, we will have increased focus on the service area, as we consider a strategic contributor to the overall business on both revenue and earnings.
Help shape the business
With your strong management experience, solid mechanical insight and interest in software, you help to take our organization to the next level. You do this by:
- Implement and execute the Service & Aftersales strategy
- Lead and develop the service department
- Stand for recruitment and building international partnerships
- Design, develop and digitize our service processes, procedures and SOPs.
- Experienced leader – you are ready to build a new department
You come with the following qualifications:
- You are a qualified engineer or engineer and have a good practical understanding.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in managing (and / or building) a service department.
- You have a good understanding of systems and software.
- You are a good communicator in both writing and speech, and you speak English and German at negotiation level.
- You are a routine user of the Office suite and have experience with Navision’s service module.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Business Advisor, Henriette Nylandsted on mobile +45 22 61 66 67 or Co CEO Christian Flarup on +45 20 27 79 71.