Vertical lift modules have been on the market since they replaced the popular vertical carousels nearly 15 years ago. From a customer perspective, almost nothing has changed since then. Ten worldwide producers of vertical lifts deliver nearly the same solutions. The traditional vertical lifts on the market today are only differentiated on minor technical differences and on price, rather than on functionality and performance.
EffiMat® is the new generation of vertical lift modules. It represents the first real revolution on the market since the introduction of traditional vertical lifts. It presents significant improvements in speed, ergonomics, and flexibility when compared to traditional vertical lifts.
The EffiMat® is based on a new principle, where products are stored in single boxes rather than in the wide, heavy, and inflexible steel trays used in traditional vertical lifts. Where traditional vertical lifts generally drive up and down 8 times to pick 10 items, an EffiMat® only drives up and down once. The lift stops at the relevant levels inside the machine and picks only the relevant boxes. This is a 4-5 fold increase in speed.
See a video of the evolution from manual storage, vertical carousels and vertical lift modules to the new EffiMat® here.
EffiMat® – the new generation of vertical lift modules
An EffiMat® present several revolutionary possibilities when compared to traditional vertical lifts:
- Potential for a picking speed of 300-40 orderlines per hour, which is 4-5 times faster than traditional vertical lift modules. The speed can further be improved by adding several EffiMat® next to each other.
- Significantly improved ergonomics with an ergonomically correct tilt-function. Ergonomics is currently one of the biggest drawbacks of a traditional vertical lift module.
- Easier and faster configuration of the machine, meaning the EffiMat® is fast and easy to integrate into operational drift after installation.
- Compact storage due to the box principle.Traditional vertical lift modules are not as space-efficient, often taking up unnecessary space when taller items create air and wasted space above the other items on a shelf.
- The physical integration allows massive flexibility with other vertical storage systems. This allows for automatic replenishment.
EffiMat® vertical lift as the solution to your storage challenges
An EffiMat® vertical lift is a revolution on the automated storage market, but even the best technology needs to be used correctly and efficiently. Therefore, we always ‘insist’ on assisting with our wide logistic expertise when advising on the possible solutions to your challenges and automation opportunities. Vertical lifts are often just one small piece of the puzzle.
Our organization has some of best and most experienced consultants in the business. This means you can expect thorough analysis and presentations that takes your specific business and challenges into account, not just sales people wishing to sell vertical lifts at any price
For more information on our innovative solutions and vertical lifts, contact us on +45 7199 4800.